Meaghan Alton has a Master’s degree in economics, and a business degree.
Meaghan has worked in Aboriginal Economic Development, as an Economist and Policy Analyst for the Alberta Government, and with many business creating Systems and Strategies for Success.
- Masters degree in Economics, University of Alberta
- Board of Director, BABES in Business
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Thompson Rivers University
- Medal for top graduate (highest GPA) from the Business program, Thompson Rivers University.
- Banff Centre for Creativity and Leadership Training
- Corporate Values Award from the Premier of Alberta