Over the years, I have discovered there are really 3 things that define entrepreneurs:
- The desire for freedom and passion in life.
- The urge to fulfill a purpose and make a difference.
- The craving to live life on their own terms.
Most business owner’s have experienced 1 or even all of these desires as they first began their business, and even years later as they continue to grow and expand.
Here is the thing. Entrepreneurs work really hard. They sacrifice a lot. In fact, they often put themselves last. They focus on their business needs, team needs, client needs, family needs. And, somewhere at the bottom of the list, they place themselves. Because of this, they are sacrificing the very reasons they chose to be a business owner in the first place.
Watch the video below to learn what 2 key variables need to be in place so you can reach YOUR version of success on YOUR terms. At the end of the day we are in business for two key reasons: to have fun (whatever your definition of fun may be!), and to make money. Learn how you can do work you love and be richly rewarded!
I would love to hear from you. How will you apply the Golden Rule Profit Formula? My challenge to you is this:
- Review your year-to-date sales numbers. What is your revenue so far this year?
- Ask yourself, how much of that revenue would you like to PAY yourself as income?
- Now, where does that leave your expenses, in an ideal world?
Next, compare your ideal with your actual.
What can you do this month to shift your money numbers towards your ideal?
If you would like support with this, contact me for your FREE Business Strategy Session. We will work together to apply the Golden Rule Profit Formula in your business.
Click here to book into my calendar.
You have nothing to lose, and clarity and confidence to gain!