I don’t know about you, but my life and business were on quite a ride in 2013! There were peaks and valleys, ups and downs, and all the twists and turns of a wild roller coaster ride. As time goes by, it can all get a little hazy.
Let’s take stock of last year. What made it totally awesome? 12 months is a long time, and sometimes it can be hard to remember our accomplishments. Turn your mind to some of the things you did in the last 12 months. Think back slowly to each season, business cycle, holiday or event. Think of things you did, people you spent time with, places you visited, work you performed.
- What did you have the most fun doing?
- What made you the most proud?
- Create a highlight reel for your year… what makes the cut?
- What events, activities or ideas generated the biggest results in your business?
- What are your favourite memories?
- What are you most grateful for?
- Who inspired you?
- Who supported and encouraged you?
Go ahead and share on our Facebook page! Let others share in your celebration of an amazing Daring Adventure in 2013!