Happy New Year!
January is a great time to do some business planning. Find a few hours or even a couple of days if you can, and step back to look at your business strategically. When we take time to look at our business from a broad perspective, we can take action to move it in the direction we most want.
Examine what you love and what is working well. Next, you can consider what changes you want to make, and where you want to focus your energy and attention to guide your business growth.
Here are a few questions for you to consider.
1. What results are you most proud of?
2. What has been your greatest accomplishment?
3. What do you want less of in your business?
4. What do you want more of in your business?
5. If your business was running exactly how you wish, and everything was just the way you want it, what would it look like?
Let us know: What is your favourite tip for an awesome business planning experience?